Codesprint #3 early 2017

Vincent Picavet (ml)
Hi all,

The iTowns codesprint sessions have proven to be really efficient for
the progress of the software.

Let's plan for the next one, early 2017 !

Ideally, it would take place just before the 2.0 release, so that we can
polish up things during the Codesprint.

As it is during winter, organizing it at IGN would be the most practical
option.

Could you please indicate your availability on this form, so that we can
find the best date for the event to take place ?

https://framadate.org/TD7LsSJmQaDAqGuU

I also created the corresponding wiki page :
https://github.com/iTowns/itowns-project/wiki/CodeSprint3_2017

Regards,

Vincent

Re: Codesprint #3 early 2017

Vincent Picavet (ml)
Hello,

Could you please cast your votes with availability so that we can
advance on this topic ?

Alex, will you be able to organize this codesprint on the IGN side ?
Thanks,

Vincent