Codesprint #3 - 24-26 January 2017

Vincent Picavet (ml)
Hello,

The next iTowns codesprint will take place beginning of next year, from
the 24th to the 26th of January.

The main goal for this codesprint will be to polish up the code for 2.0
release.

The page for this event is here :
https://github.com/iTowns/itowns-project/wiki/CodeSprint3_2017

The location will most probably be at IGNFab like previous ones. Check
the page regularly in case of change of location ( if too many people
want to participate for example).

Please add you name in the wiki page if you plan to attend, with your
favorite topics.

Glad to see you in person in January !

Vincent

Re: Codesprint #3 - 24-26 January 2017

Gérald Choqueux
Hello

I add a project page in GitHub to manage the codeSprint

the page is here

https://github.com/iTowns/itowns2/projects/4

Gérald

Le 12/12/2016 à 10:24, Vincent Picavet (ml) a écrit :

> Hello,
>
> The next iTowns codesprint will take place beginning of next year, from
> the 24th to the 26th of January.
>
> The main goal for this codesprint will be to polish up the code for 2.0
> release.
>
> The page for this event is here :
> https://github.com/iTowns/itowns-project/wiki/CodeSprint3_2017
>
> The location will most probably be at IGNFab like previous ones. Check
> the page regularly in case of change of location ( if too many people
> want to participate for example).
>
> Please add you name in the wiki page if you plan to attend, with your
> favorite topics.
>
> Glad to see you in person in January !
>
> Vincent

Re: [iTowns-user] Codesprint #3 - 24-26 January 2017

Vincent Picavet (ml)

The 3d iTowns Codesprint starts tomorrow !

Details are here :
https://github.com/iTowns/itowns-project/wiki/CodeSprint3_2017

If you plan to come, please add your name to the page.

This codesprint is aimed towards iTowns 2.0 release. Please prepare as
much as possible the tasks you intend to work on, to be as efficient as
possible during the 3 days.
If you have no pre-identified task, we will surely find something for
you, like documentation or demos.

Also, do not forget to take your ID with you, as it will be required to
enter IGN.

See you tomorrow !
Regards,

Vincent