Code Sprint in Daytona Beach Feb 7 to 10, 2017

Code Sprint in Daytona Beach Feb 7 to 10, 2017

Daniel Morissette
Hi MapServer, GDAL and PostGIS devs,

This is a friendly reminder that we are planning the annual "C Tribe
Code Sprint" (open to all tribes, just a historical name) in Daytona
Beach the week of Feb 7 to 10, 2017.

For once we'll be heading to a warm place!

Find out more in the wiki at
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Daytona_Beach_Code_Sprint_2017 and by
following the "tosprint" list where the planning is happening
(https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/tosprint)

ACTION ITEM: In order to help with planning, if you are interested in
participating then please list yourself as early as possible in the wiki
at https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Daytona_Beach_Code_Sprint_2017#Participants

Thanks and hoping to see you there!

Daniel

P.S. Please do not hesitate to forward this to other project mailing
lists after adding your own spices to the sauce... I just didn't want to
be guilty of cross-posting the same email to all OSGeo project lists.