Cluster strategy

Tanya Renne
I've a map that uses clustering for displaying results but needs to use the same marker regardless. If I raise my threshold in my cluster strategy I can make all my markers identical (preferred) but doing so affects the results that are shown as well.

When threshold is 1 I get the correct results - 1-100. When I raise the threshold to the point when my markers are correct my popupa show only one result.

How do I control the marker without affecting the result display?

Sent from my iPhone

Re: Cluster strategy

Tanya Renne
This is of course incorrect - the threshold doesn't limit the results it merely stacks the markers together. So my problem is merely how to have the same marker regardless of results while using cluster strategy?

Thanks for any help,
Tanya

On Nov 27, 2013, at 6:46 AM, Tanya Renne wrote:

I've a map that uses clustering for displaying results but needs to use the same marker regardless. If I raise my threshold in my cluster strategy I can make all my markers identical (preferred) but doing so affects the results that are shown as well.

When threshold is 1 I get the correct results - 1-100. When I raise the threshold to the point when my markers are correct my popupa show only one result.

How do I control the marker without affecting the result display?

Sent from my iPhone

(about strategy, business, numbers)

(about fundraising, money, and mindset).
Orchid: Software you can thrive on
Tanya Renne
CEO
Orchid Suites, Inc.