Clipping a Raster

polczynskim
Sorry for the simple question, but how do you clip a raster in 2.18? I believe I used to use something like  Raster>Extraction>Clipper in 2.14, but I don't see that sequence on 2.18.  Here is what I see...

Inline image 1

--
Mark Polczynski

Re: Clipping a Raster

Borys Jurgiel-4
It seems your GdalTools plugin is disabled. You should be able to enable it in
the plugin manager.

Regards,
Borys

On środa, 13 grudnia 2017 10:09:18 CET Mark Polczynski wrote:
> Sorry for the simple question, but how do you clip a raster in 2.18? I
> believe I used to use something like  Raster>Extraction>Clipper in 2.14,
> but I don't see that sequence on 2.18.  Here is what I see...
>
> [image: Inline image 1]

Re: Clipping a Raster

Stefan Giese (WhereGroup)
You can use "Clip raster by extent" or "Clip raster by mask layer" from
the proccessing toolbox

regards
stefan

Am 2017-12-13 17:09, schrieb Mark Polczynski:

> Sorry for the simple question, but how do you clip a raster in 2.18? I
> believe I used to use something like  Raster>Extraction>Clipper in
> 2.14, but I don't see that sequence on 2.18.  Here is what I see...
>
> --
>
> Mark Polczynski

Re: Clipping a Raster

ralfwessels
Hi Mark,
you can do it, like Stefan suggested or if you are looking for the function
in the "Raster" menu, you first have to activate the "GdalTools" plugin.
After that you will find the Clip function under Raster > Extraction >
Clipper...

Ralf