Chrome problem

Cameron Crum
I'm new to Open Layers and am playing around with it a bit and having a couple issues. I've created a map using Bing as the underlying tiles and everything loads fine, but after I zoom in and zoom back out, the tiles are either very slow to load or just don't load at all on Chrome, and it seems the mouse wheel quits working to make the map zoom in and out. Trying it on FF, or IE 10 works perfectly. Is there anything I can do to make this work better on Chrome? Any ideas?

Thanks,

Cameron