Charter member R.C.Prasad's Nomination

Ravi Kumar-3
It is a pleasure to nominate Dr R.C.Parasad for OSGeo Charter.
R.C,Prasad conducted the FOSS4G Asia 2017 held at Hyderabad with aplomb.
He is one of the main resource persons of OSGeo India.
He is a keen researcher and trains students in Open Source GIS at IIIT Hyderabad.

V.Ravi Kumar
Charter Member OSGeo

Re: Charter member R.C.Prasad's Nomination

Vasile Crăciunescu
Dear Ravi,

According with our membership process [1], we need Dr R.C.Parasad e-mail
address to confirm the nomination. Also, the nominations should follow
the membership process steps described in the wiki page.

Best,
Vasile & Jeff
2017 OSGeo Elections CROs

[1] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Membership_Process

On 9/5/17 5:12 PM, Ravi Kumar wrote:
> It is a pleasure to nominate Dr R.C.Parasad for OSGeo Charter.
> R.C,Prasad conducted the FOSS4G Asia 2017 held at Hyderabad with aplomb.
> He is one of the main resource persons of OSGeo India.
> He is a keen researcher and trains students in Open Source GIS at IIIT
> Hyderabad.
>
> V.Ravi Kumar
> Charter Member OSGeo

Fwd: Charter Member Nomination: R.C.Prasad

jmckenna
Administrator
Forwarding Dr R.C.Parasad nomination by Ravi Kumar. The 2017 member
nominations list has been updated [1].

Best regards,
Vasile & Jeff
2017 OSGeo Elections CROs