Charter member Nomination

Ravi Kumar-3
It is a pleasure to nominate Gowtham.G for OSGeo Charter.

Gowtham Gollapalle has a company promoting Open Source GIS products of OSGeo.
https://www.kaiinos.com/

He has his part in many projects of OSGeo India including mana-rajahmundry.org
the 1st Open Geospatial Data website for society.

He and his team has contributed to forwarding OSGeo aims in various forums including FOSS4G events of OSGeo India.

V.Ravi Kumar
Charter member OSGeo.

Re: Charter member Nomination

K S Rajan
+1
An active contributor and supporter of OSGeo India and of open principles.
- Rajan

Sent using Mobile mail app., excuse me for any typo errors.

On 01-Sep-2017 15:29, Ravi Kumar <[hidden email]> wrote:
It is a pleasure to nominate Gowtham.G for OSGeo Charter.

Gowtham Gollapalle has a company promoting Open Source GIS products of OSGeo.
https://www.kaiinos.com/

He has his part in many projects of OSGeo India including mana-rajahmundry.org
the 1st Open Geospatial Data website for society.

He and his team has contributed to forwarding OSGeo aims in various forums including FOSS4G events of OSGeo India.

V.Ravi Kumar
Charter member OSGeo.

Re: Charter member Nomination: Gowtham Gollapalle

jmckenna
Administrator
The 2017 member nominations list has been updated with Gowtham's
nomination  [1].

Best regards,
Vasile & Jeff
2017 OSGeo Elections CROs

> On 01-Sep-2017 15:29, Ravi Kumar <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>     It is a pleasure to nominate Gowtham.G for OSGeo Charter.
>
>     Gowtham Gollapalle has a company promoting Open Source GIS products
>     of OSGeo.
>     https://www.kaiinos.com/
>
>     He has his part in many projects of OSGeo India including
>     mana-rajahmundry.org <http://mana-rajahmundry.org>
>     the 1st Open Geospatial Data website for society.
>
>     He and his team has contributed to forwarding OSGeo aims in various
>     forums including FOSS4G events of OSGeo India.
>
>     V.Ravi Kumar
>     Charter member OSGeo.

Re: Charter member Nomination: Gowtham Gollapalle

Venkatesh Raghavan
+1 for Gowtham Gollapalle nomination as Charter Member.

Venka