Changing projection in OL code

Mustafa646
I have a shapefile with native projection SWREFF99_1800. For publishing on Geoserver, I changed it from SWREFF99_1800 to Spherical Mercator (EPSG:4326) by using third party tool ogr2ogr. And finally i published it on Geoserver and Displayed it over Google base map in my OL Web Page.

I want to change this projection (from SWREFF99_1800 to EPSG:4326) by using some code in my OL web page instead of changing it by using third party tool before publishing it on Geoserver. Is it possible and if yes, then what will be the possible code/method for this ?

Re: Changing projection in OL code

support.mn
Hello,

what "OL code" you are talking about?

Regards: Janne.

Mustafa646 [[hidden email]] kirjoitti:

> I have a shapefile with native projection SWREFF99_1800. For publishing on
> Geoserver, I changed it from SWREFF99_1800 to Spherical Mercator (EPSG:4326)
> by using third party tool ogr2ogr. And finally i published it on Geoserver
> and Displayed it over Google base map in my OL Web Page.
>
> I want to change this projection (from SWREFF99_1800 to EPSG:4326) by using
> some code in my OL web page instead of changing it by using third party tool
> before publishing it on Geoserver. Is it possible and if yes, then what will
> be the possible code/method for this ?

Re: Changing projection in OL code

Mustafa646
"OL code" means coding by using OpenLayers API Library.

Can i change projection of shapefile published on Geoserver by using OpenLayers API ?

Re: Changing projection in OL code

Jean-Claude Repetto
Le 02/08/2011 14:24, Mustafa646 a écrit :
> "OL code" means coding by using OpenLayers API Library.
>
> Can i change projection of shapefile published on Geoserver by using
> OpenLayers API ?

Hello,

I think you are posting on the wrong ML. Try the Geoserver or OpenLayers
mailing lists.

Jean-Claude