Changing baselayers in GN 3.6 and 3.10

Nina Prkic Pozar
Hello all,

I'm new to this mailing list and will be very grateful if we can some help.
We have some troubles with changing base-layers in GN 3.6 and GN 3.10. We
were able to change OSM base layer to Carto DB, but now when we refresh map
page we get OSM back and we are able to show Carto DB with using the button
"Default map", but that's not ok. We want to have always Carto DB shown as
default base-layer.

Can you please help us with some suggestions where can we fix Carto DB as
default base-layer?

Thank you very much for the answer.

Best regards,

Nina Prkić Požar

P.S. We are bothering with this for a while now.

--
Lep pozdrav,

Nina Prkič Požar
[hidden email]
GSM: (+386) 41 309 591
Skype: ninapr4

Fwd: Changing baselayers in GN 3.6 and 3.10

Nina Prkic Pozar
Hello all,

I'm forwarding my previous mail again, I'll be really thankful if anyone
can help me.

Thank you again,

Nina

Re: Fwd: Changing baselayers in GN 3.6 and 3.10

Francois Prunayre
Hi, you should be able to change the default map in
https://github.com/geonetwork/core-geonetwork/blob/master/web/src/main/webapp/WEB-INF/data/data/resources/map/config-viewer.xml

Then if you don't want the browser app to save the map on leave, then admin
> settings > ui
Map > User preference persistence
'"' or 'sessionStorage' or 'localStorage'. An empty value means that the
viewer map will not be saved when leaving the application and restored when
coming back."

HTH
Francois

Le ven. 27 mars 2020 à 09:59, Nina Prkic Pozar <[hidden email]> a
écrit :

> Hello all,
>
> I'm forwarding my previous mail again, I'll be really thankful if anyone
> can help me.
>
> Thank you again,
>
> Nina

Thank you very much!