Change the WMS resource for the background map in spatialreference.org code

Change the WMS resource for the background map in spatialreference.org code

ThomasG
Hi all,

Can you change the background map in OpenLayers (to illustrate http://spatialreference.org/ref/epsg/4326/ ) ?
I'm not the only one that feel concern e.g https://twitter.com/jodygarnett/statuses/394812234880143360

I can make change and submit it by replacing WMS source using
http://vmap0.tiles.osgeo.org/wms/vmap0
Someone have access granted to the code http://svn.osgeo.org/metacrs/sr.org/? I can do it with my osgeo account thomasg? How can we deploy after the code change?

This can be a temporary patch because FYI, I'm also working to make an upgrade to the site by using OpenLayers 3 and by adding some parts that can better help SpatialReference.org users.
I will provide more info in upcoming weeks.

Feel free to contact me if you want to participate

Regards

Thomas Gratier