Change reference size dynamically (Mapscript)

Change reference size dynamically (Mapscript)

Paul james
Hello, I´m need change reference image size in mapscript (C#)...

I tried that:

mapaObj.reference.height = 100;

but got that error:
Error 8 Property or indexer 'OSGeo.MapServer.referenceMapObj.height'
cannot be assigned to -- it is read only

How can I change that?

Thanks

Re: Change reference size dynamically (Mapscript)

Tamas Szekeres
Paul,

I've created a ticket for this issue and fixed it in the SVN trunk.

http://trac.osgeo.org/mapserver/changeset/7072

Best regards,

Tamas

2007/11/23, Paul james <[hidden email]>:

> Hello, I´m need change reference image size in mapscript (C#)...
>
> I tried that:
>
> mapaObj.reference.height = 100;
>
> but got that error:
> Error   8       Property or indexer 'OSGeo.MapServer.referenceMapObj.height'
> cannot be assigned to -- it is read only
>
> How can I change that?
>
> Thanks

Re: Change reference size dynamically (Mapscript)

Paul james
Hi! Sorry about the delay !
With the last build It´s posible to assign a value to reference object like that:
mapaObj.reference.height = 100;

But the size of reference never changes... It assumes the value of mapfile´s image :

REFERENCE
        IMAGE "reference.png"  #My image has 250x150

What Am I supposed to do to change de reference size dynamically?

Thx

On Nov 23, 2007 6:02 PM, Tamas Szekeres <[hidden email]> wrote:
Paul,

I've created a ticket for this issue and fixed it in the SVN trunk.

http://trac.osgeo.org/mapserver/changeset/7072

Best regards,

Tamas

2007/11/23, Paul james <[hidden email]>:
> Hello, I´m need change reference image size in mapscript (C#)...
>
> I tried that:
>
> mapaObj.reference.height = 100;
>
> but got that error:
> Error   8       Property or indexer 'OSGeo.MapServer.referenceMapObj.height'
> cannot be assigned to -- it is read only
>
> How can I change that?
>
> Thanks

Re: Change reference size dynamically (Mapscript)

Tamas Szekeres
Paul,

Are you using drawReferenceMap?
Would you please post your code which doesn't work as expected?

Best regards,

Tamas

2008/2/20, Paul james <[hidden email]>:

> Hi! Sorry about the delay !
> With the last build It´s posible to assign a value to reference object like
> that:
> mapaObj.reference.height = 100;
>
> But the size of reference never changes... It assumes the value of mapfile´s
> image :
>
> REFERENCE
>         IMAGE "reference.png"  #My image has 250x150
>
> What Am I supposed to do to change de reference size dynamically?
>
> Thx
>

> On Nov 23, 2007 6:02 PM, Tamas Szekeres <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Paul,
> >
> > I've created a ticket for this issue and fixed it in the SVN trunk.
> >
> > http://trac.osgeo.org/mapserver/ticket/2407
> > http://trac.osgeo.org/mapserver/changeset/7072
> >
> > Best regards,
> >
> > Tamas
> >

> > 2007/11/23, Paul james <[hidden email]>:
> >

> > > Hello, I´m need change reference image size in mapscript (C#)...
> > >
> > > I tried that:
> > >
> > > mapaObj.reference.height = 100;
> > >
> > > but got that error:
> > > Error   8       Property or indexer
> 'OSGeo.MapServer.referenceMapObj.height'
> > > cannot be assigned to -- it is read only
> > >
> > > How can I change that?
> > >
> > > Thanks

Re: Change reference size dynamically (Mapscript)

Paul james
My code:

  mapaObj.reference.width = 300;
  mapaObj.reference.height = 300;

  mapaObj.drawReferenceMap().save(_path, mapaObj);