Change font-size in attribute-table

Johan Nilsson-2
How can I change font and size in the attribut-table shown i QGIS? Not in the composer, but directly in QGIS.

I have tried to find, but I only find it in Composer.

/Cheers

Re: Change font-size in attribute-table

DelazJ
Hi,
I don't find a real place in the settings to do that but with the Conditional Format Rules within attribute table dialog (QGIS 2.12) , you can do that (you need to define a conditional rule on full row with an expression that may return True for all rows e.g, 1=1)

How can I change font and size in the attribut-table shown i QGIS? Not in the composer, but directly in QGIS.

I have tried to find, but I only find it in Composer.

/Cheers

Re: Change font-size in attribute-table

Matthias Kuhn 🌍
Hi Johan,

Can you shortly give some background for the reason to do so.
The font size in the attribute table is part of the user interface (in comparison to composer which is for publishing) and should be aligned with the rest of the system.

Matthias

On 12/09/2015 09:07 AM, Johan Nilsson wrote:
How can I change font and size in the attribut-table shown i QGIS? Not in the composer, but directly in QGIS.

I have tried to find, but I only find it in Composer.

/Cheers

Matthias Kuhn
OPENGIS.ch - https://www.opengis.ch
Spatial • (Q)GIS • PostGIS • Open Source

Re: Change font-size in attribute-table

Régis Haubourg
why not a CTRL + CTRL- way of dynamically resize attribute table? Like Libreoffice / excel / pgadmin ?
I would like it very much too..
Cheers
Régis