Change color letters from Layer Manager

mauricio.vancine
Dear,

Is there a way to change the color of the layer letters added in the Layer Manager?

In Ubuntu 20.04, the color of the layers is white and is a bit confusing to see.

If it's a configuration of Ubuntu itself, I apologize for the inconvenience, but I couldn't change it here.

Thank you!
--
Maurício Humberto Vancine
Ecólogo (ABE n. 2018007), Mestre em Zoologia e Doutorando em Zoologia

Re: Change color letters from Layer Manager

wenzeslaus
Hi Maurício,

Unfortunately, these can't be customized, but they can be fixed. However, I don't have that problem on 20.04. Perhaps a different theme? Can you please open a new issue on GitHub with a screenshot and more details?

Thanks,
Vaclav

On Thu, May 21, 2020 at 11:51 AM Maurício Vancine <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dear,

Is there a way to change the color of the layer letters added in the Layer Manager?

In Ubuntu 20.04, the color of the layers is white and is a bit confusing to see.

If it's a configuration of Ubuntu itself, I apologize for the inconvenience, but I couldn't change it here.

Thank you!
--
Maurício Humberto Vancine
Ecólogo (ABE n. 2018007), Mestre em Zoologia e Doutorando em Zoologia
Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP), Rio Claro, SP, Brasil

Re: Change color letters from Layer Manager

mauricio.vancine
Hi Vaclav,

Thanks for your answer.

I opened the issue here: