Census 2011 -Shapefile

Lindy Tshilande

Good day Colleagues

-- I am urgently looking for Census 2011 shapefile specifically for Gauteng Province per Municipality

Thank you

Regards

Lindy Mthimkulu
I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

Re: Census 2011 -Shapefile

Chris Berens
Hi Lindy,

Try the Demarcation Board, its their job ;-)

On Thu, 19 Sep 2019 at 13:59, Lindy Mthimkulu <[hidden email]> wrote:

Good day Colleagues

-- I am urgently looking for Census 2011 shapefile specifically for Gauteng Province per Municipality

Thank you

Regards

Lindy Mthimkulu
I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

Chris Berens, Pr.GISc
SAGC No.1308
+27 (0)82 567 9322

Re: Census 2011 -Shapefile

Zoltan Szecsei
Hi Lindy,
They are also in the 'mapdata' folder on the Census-2011 DVD set (3 DVDs), if you can get a hold of those.

Kind regards,
Zoltan

On 2019/09/19 15:40, Chris Berens wrote:
Hi Lindy,

Try the Demarcation Board, its their job ;-)

On Thu, 19 Sep 2019 at 13:59, Lindy Mthimkulu <[hidden email]> wrote:

Good day Colleagues

-- I am urgently looking for Census 2011 shapefile specifically for Gauteng Province per Municipality

Thank you

Regards

Lindy Mthimkulu
I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

Chris Berens, Pr.GISc
SAGC No.1308
+27 (0)82 567 9322

Zoltan Szecsei GPrGISc 0031
Geograph (Pty) Ltd.
GIS and Photogrammetric Services

P.O. Box 7, Muizenberg 7950, South Africa.

Mobile: +27-83-6004028
Qatar:  +974 5083 2722     www.geograph.co.za

Re: Census 2011 -Shapefile

Marilene Heunis-2
Hi, StatsSA is the data custodian. See i.a. http://www.statssa.gov.za/?page_id=3955 for the census 2011 data products.

Regards
Marilene Heunis

On Thu, 19 Sep 2019, 14:45 Zoltan Szecsei, <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Nic Klopper
Hi Lindy

I've sent you a link to download.  It is as we host it in 1Map

Kind Regards

Nic Klopper
Managing Director

1map logo

1map Spatial Solutions (Pty) Ltd
26 Richter Avenue, Wellington
Western Cape, South Africa

t: +27 21 873 0546
m: +27 83 445 0211
w: www.1map.co.za

skype:nic.klopper.88 www.linkedin.com/in/nicklopperrsa/ facebook

On Thu, Sep 19, 2019 at 1:59 PM Lindy Mthimkulu <[hidden email]> wrote:

Good day Colleagues

-- I am urgently looking for Census 2011 shapefile specifically for Gauteng Province per Municipality

Thank you

Regards

Lindy Mthimkulu
I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

Re: Census 2011 -Shapefile

Nic Klopper
Hi Lindy
Is it what you were looking for ?