Quantcast

Cascadia Users of Geospatial Open Source

Cascadia Users of Geospatial Open Source

Josh Livni-2
Hi all,

I'd like to invite anyone interested to join us at our first meeting of
CUGOS, this March 21.

We're hoping to have regular monthly meetings, and we'll be attempting
include topics that would be interesting to newcomers to the Open Source
GIS world, as well as topics covering advanced usages of various software.

If you have an interest, please stop by our Google Groups page to find
out more about the brand new group, and for details on the first meeting.
http://groups.google.com/group/cugos

Thanks,

 -Josh

RE: Cascadia Users of Geospatial Open Source

Dean Mikkelsen
Hi Josh,

Sounds like a good idea.

You're only a ferry ride away.