Cant able to access gwc tiles & change layer properties after geoserver version update from 2.14.1 to 2.15.0

Cant able to access gwc tiles & change layer properties after geoserver version update from 2.14.1 to 2.15.0

nikamsa1
Hi All,

I kept *data_dir* folder other then geoserver's existing  folder. I m
updating geoserver version from 2.14.0 to 2.15.0. Updated successfully the
version and used the same *data_dir*. Now, I can use already published
layers and services.

But can't able to create *new tiles* in gwc folder using geowebcache for
existing layers, also can't able to make changes in *layer properties* from
Geoserver UI for already published layers.

Apart from this I am able to make above mentioned tasks for newly published
layer in 2.15.0.

Is there any issue with geoserver version that not allowing to make changes
in already published data or m doing something wrong?

Thanks,
Sawan

--
Sent from: http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/GeoServer-User-f3786390.html