Cannot open QGIS3

Miranda Voss
I have tried installing QGIS3, but it will not open, showing:
 "QGIS3 cannot be opened because of a problem. Check with the developer to make sure QGIS3 works with this version of MacOSX...etc"

I am using OSX 10.13.6
I have installed Python 3.6
I have installed QGIS3 3.4.5 several times, I have also tried the development version (3.6). I have tried installing on a different laptop.

I am clearly doing something quite basic wrong as there is no sign of others having difficulties on the various help forums. I would appreciate some tips.

Thank you.

Re: Cannot open QGIS3

William Kyngesburye
There was a problem in the build, should be fixed in 3.4.5-2 and 3.6.0-2.

On Mar 1, 2019, at 10:35 AM, Miranda Voss <[hidden email]> wrote:

I have tried installing QGIS3, but it will not open, showing:
 "QGIS3 cannot be opened because of a problem. Check with the developer to make sure QGIS3 works with this version of MacOSX...etc"

I am using OSX 10.13.6
I have installed Python 3.6
I have installed QGIS3 3.4.5 several times, I have also tried the development version (3.6). I have tried installing on a different laptop.

I am clearly doing something quite basic wrong as there is no sign of others having difficulties on the various help forums. I would appreciate some tips.

Thank you.

-----

"I ache, therefore I am.  Or in my case - I am, therefore I ache."

- Marvin