Cannot load the application after Wro4j cache cleaning

Cannot load the application after Wro4j cache cleaning

Chiara Scaini-2
Hi all, I am running Geonetwork (version=3.4.2, subVersion=0, release=3.4.2, javaVersion=1.8.0) on linux CentOS Linux release 7.5.1804 and tomcat8.

After modifying some code, I reloaded the js-css cache in my Geonetwork instance, I restarted tomcat and the application. I had already done this in the past and it had worked normally.

I've restarted tomcat8 and geonetwork severl times and tried the ?debug in the url, but it still fails to load the main page. The inspector shows some errors related to not finding angular or gn_search_default and other internal files.

Ex. with the '?debug' it breaks here:
Error: goog.require could not find: gn_search_default

Here is an excerpt of the geonetwork log:
2018-06-26 06:53:43,029 ERROR [geonetwork.wro4j] - Error occurred during a wro4j request handling
ro.isdc.wro.WroRuntimeException: No such group available in the model: gn_search_default
    at ro.isdc.wro.model.group.processor.GroupsProcessor.process(GroupsProcessor.java:74)
    at ro.isdc.wro.cache.support.DefaultSynchronizedCacheStrategyDecorator.loadValue(DefaultSynchronizedCacheStrategyDecorator.java:101)
    at ro.isdc.wro.cache.support.DefaultSynchronizedCacheStrategyDecorator.loadValue(DefaultSynchronizedCacheStrategyDecorator.java:35)
    at ro.isdc.wro.cache.support.AbstractSynchronizedCacheStrategyDecorator.get(AbstractSynchronizedCacheStrategyDecorator.java:55)
    at ro.isdc.wro.manager.ResourceBundleProcessor.serveProcessedBundle(ResourceBundleProcessor.java:63)
    at ro.isdc.wro.manager.WroManager.process(WroManager.java:159)
    at ro.isdc.wro.http.WroFilter.processRequest(WroFilter.java:335)
    at ro.isdc.wro.http.WroFilter.doFilter(WroFilter.java:289)
    at org.fao.geonet.Geonetwork$1.run(Geonetwork.java:433)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

Any suggestions on how to reload the cache?

Many thanks,
Chiara

--
Chiara Scaini

Re: Cannot load the application after Wro4j cache cleaning

Chiara Scaini-2
Still on this, note that the cache is actually being recreated:

# ls -la
total 56
drwxr-x---.  6 tomcat8 tomcat8     120 jun 26 08:20 .
drwxr-x---. 12 tomcat8 tomcat8    4096 jun 25 16:00 ..
drwxr-x---.  4 tomcat8 tomcat8      80 may 15 15:31 config
drwxr-x---.  9 tomcat8 tomcat8     139 may 15 15:31 data
drwxr-x---.  4 tomcat8 tomcat8     131 jun 26 06:57 index
drwxr-x---.  2 tomcat8 tomcat8      35 may 16 08:21 node_less_files
-rw-r-----.  1 tomcat8 tomcat8 1087488 jun 26 06:57 wro4j-cache.h2.db
-rw-r-----.  1 tomcat8 tomcat8      99 jun 26 06:57 wro4j-cache.lock.db

thanks all,
Chiara

On 26 June 2018 at 10:19, Chiara Scaini <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Florent gravin-2
Hi,

Do a git status and check if you have nothing in your stage about submodules ?

Do a git submodule update --init
Then wro4j should work well.

On Tue, Jun 26, 2018 at 10:25 AM, María Arias de Reyna <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

[...]

camptocamp
INNOVATIVE SOLUTIONS
BY OPEN SOURCE EXPERTS

Florent Gravin
Front-end Technical Leader
+33 4 58 48 20 36

Re: Cannot load the application after Wro4j cache cleaning

Chiara Scaini-2
Hi all, thanks for the quick replies.
Unfortunately I am not tracking the changes (I should have done it!), as this is a test instance and was intended to host just few modifications.

These are my main moves in the last 2 days:

1- I had tried to create a new service under the xslt/services/csv. Basically, I wanted to have two csv services using different stylesheets (one would export o
only few fields, the other would include other options). To do so, I had added the path to the config-security files, enabled a button in the metadataaction menu, and created the xsl stilesheets. The new button never worked, but didn't cause any collateral failure.

2- I had modified the search adding 2 additional facets in the left menu (modifying ./WEB-INF/config-summary.xml and relodaing index and cache). Then i changed my mind, and removed those. This triggered some errors in the indexing which I saw in the geonetwork log, so I reloaded the index from the admin tools, and reloaded the cache.

May any of these attempts have broken the cache functioning? Note that geonetwork was loading correctly after point 1.

Thanks,
Chiara