Candidature to the GeoNode PSC

Alessio Fabiani-2
Dear all,
I would like to express my willing to be part of the new GeoNode PSC.

Alessio Fabiani (Senior Software Engineer @ GeoSolutions S.A.S)
I'm a software engineer working @ GeoSolutions (www.geo-solutions.it) since its foundation, in June 2006. I'm currently part of the PSC of GeoServer project and I'm actively involved on many other Open Source projects since many years, like GeoTools,  gsconfig, GeoFence, MapStore2.
I am involved on GeoNode project since 2014 and after having making several customization for our clients, I devoted most of my spare time to contribute back to the project and pushing for new releases and fixes.

--

==

==
Ing. Alessio Fabiani

@alfa7691
Founder/Technical Lead

GeoSolutions S.A.S.
Via di Montramito 3/A - 55054  Massarosa (LU) - Italy
phone: +39 0584 962313
fax:     +39 0584 1660272
mob:   +39 331 6233686

http://www.geo-solutions.it
http://twitter.com/geosolutions_it

Con riferimento alla normativa sul trattamento dei dati personali (Reg. UE 2016/679 - Regolamento generale sulla protezione dei dati “GDPR”), si precisa che ogni circostanza inerente alla presente email (il suo contenuto, gli eventuali allegati, etc.) è un dato la cui conoscenza è riservata al/i solo/i destinatario/i indicati dallo scrivente. Se il messaggio Le è giunto per errore, è tenuta/o a cancellarlo, ogni altra operazione è illecita. Le sarei comunque grato se potesse darmene notizia.

This email is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure. We remind that - as provided by European Regulation 2016/679 “GDPR” - copying, dissemination or use of this e-mail or the information herein by anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received this email by mistake, please notify us immediately by telephone or e-mail.