Cancellation of QGIS Developer meeting and conference Nødebo 2020 - OSGeo will support next event

Cancellation of QGIS Developer meeting and conference Nødebo 2020 - OSGeo will support next event

Astrid Emde (OSGeo)
Hello Lene,

we are sorry to hear that the QGIS Developer meeting and conference
Nødebo 2020 is canceled.

At our last board meeting we talked about upcoming events. Caused by the
COVID-19 crisis several other events are canceled too.

We would like to tell you that OSGeo is happy to support the next QGIS
conference again.

Hope better times will come soon and hope you are fine.

https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/qgis-developer/2020-March/060712.html

See you

Astrid

Re: Cancellation of QGIS Developer meeting and conference Nødebo 2020 - OSGeo will support next event

Astrid Emde (OSGeo)
Hello Lene,

yes sure I can help you. You can contact me next time and we can have a
look on how the application can be made.

Astrid