Can we deactivate the Select datum transformations dialog by default?

Can we deactivate the Select datum transformations dialog by default? – Hi, I suggest to deactivate the Select datum transformations dialog by default. Here is why: - Most users are happy with the default transf...
Hi Marco > I can live with either showing / not showing by default. > Just note that without showing, many people are receiving wrong &...
>now I think I understand what do you mean. I just noticed that in QGIS >master the towgs parameters of CRSs in use for Portugal have vanis...
> Looks like a bug. When did it appear? I did not do any changes to the datum > transform code in the last month. I have just compiled f...
> Looks like a bug. When did it appear? I did not do any changes to the datum > transform code in the last month. not sure when. The par...
> I suggest to deactivate the Select datum transformations dialog by default. +1 agree _______________________________________________ Qgi...
+1 to deactivate the dialog by default. Tho the dialog is quite usefull, I can imagine people getting frustrated for not understanding what is...
+1 - Nathan On Tue, Jan 21, 2014 at 9:06 AM, Alexandre Neto <senhor.neto@...>wrote: > +1 to deactivate the dialog by default. ...
+1, for two reasons: * the advances function isn't needed for many types of qgis users * the UI would benefit from re arrangements to make it mo...
Am 21.01.2014, 07:36 Uhr, schrieb Paolo Cavallini <cavallini@...>: > > I also find the current setting quite intimidating for many, ...
Hi I can live with either showing / not showing by default. Just note that without showing, many people are receiving wrong transformation r...
Hi, The main problem for me is the modal popup which breaks the workflow and it's not easy to grasp the meaning the first time you see it. ...
On Tue, Jan 21, 2014 at 7:31 AM, Matthias Kuhn <matthias.kuhn@...> wrote: > > Alternatives: > Message bar: > "Default...
I like these ideas. I'd still want the more information to be informative without having to mouse over it. -ramon. *wishes he had a surveyi...
Dnia poniedziaƂek, 20 stycznia 2014 18:35:50 Anita Graser pisze: > Hi, > > I suggest to deactivate the Select datum transformations d...
Hmm, looks like it just sent an email that pretty much confirms this. Can I ask, what caused this to pop up in 2.1 but not 2.0? I'd be a lo...
Hi Anita, On Mon, Jan 20, 2014 at 10:35 AM, Anita Graser <anitagraser@...> wrote: > Hi, > > I suggest to deactivate the Sel...