Can't visualize raster from PostGIS in Geoserver

Can't visualize raster from PostGIS in Geoserver

Marco Pedrosa
Hi All,

1) I have installed PostGIS 2.xx and Geoserver 2.14 in Ubuntu 18 and
uploaded in PostGIS a raster using the command below:

raster2pgsql -s 31983 -d -I -C -M -R -l 4,8,16,32,64,128,256
/media/sf_Marco_Shared/_Macico_Entrega_BKP/rasters/Mosaico_Macico_SIRGAS_2000.tif
-F -t 100x150 |psql -U postgres -d postgres -h  localhost -p 5432

2) Then created the table "mosaic" with the names of my the tables, as
showed in the page:
http://docs.geotools.org/latest/userguide/library/coverage/pgraster.html

3) I'm trying to visualize it in GeoServer using the attached XML file, but
I'm getting the message:

Could not list layers for this store, an error occurred retrieving them:
Failed to create reader from
file:///usr/share/geoserver/raster_macico/macico_postgis.xml and hints
Hints: REPOSITORY = org.geoserver.catalog.CatalogRepository@32bd6e35
EXECUTOR_SERVICE = java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor@7898262b[Running,
pool size = 0, active threads = 0, queued tasks = 0, completed tasks = 0]
System defaults: FORCE_LONGITUDE_FIRST_AXIS_ORDER = true LENIENT_DATUM_SHIFT
= true COMPARISON_TOLERANCE = 1.0E-8 FORCE_AXIS_ORDER_HONORING = http
FILTER_FACTORY = FilterFactoryImpl STYLE_FACTORY = StyleFactoryImpl
GRID_COVERAGE_FACTORY = GridCoverageFactory TILE_ENCODING = null
FEATURE_FACTORY = org.geotools.feature.LenientFeatureFactoryImpl@6399551e

Could someone help me solve this? I already checked some old posts but
coudn't find what I m doing wrong. XML_PGRaster.zip
<http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/file/t377455/XML_PGRaster.zip>

--
Sent from: http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/GeoServer-User-f3786390.html