Can't find QgsHttpTransaction Class in core.pyd?

Can't find QgsHttpTransaction Class in core.pyd?

徐國振

Hi. Everyone:

    I install the OSGeo4W. I use the core.pyd to develop QGIS program by python.

    But I can’t find QgsHttpTransaction Class in core.pyd. Why?

    Who can tell me where I can find the core.pyd include QgsHttpTransaction Class?

Re: Can't find QgsHttpTransaction Class in core.pyd?

Martin Dobias
2009/4/30 徐國振 <[hidden email]>:
> Hi. Everyone:
>
>     I install the OSGeo4W. I use the core.pyd to develop QGIS program by
> python.
>
>     But I can't find QgsHttpTransaction Class in core.pyd. Why?
>
>     Who can tell me where I can find the core.pyd include QgsHttpTransaction
> Class?

Hi,

this class is not (yet) included in the python bindings. You can use
plain QHttp instead.

Regards
Martin