Can a legend graphic be scaled?

blammo
All,

I would like to be able to scale the symbology in the legend differently from the map (about half scale), is there any way to do that?  I played around withthe Cip sizing to try and get what I was after, but that wasn’t working out quite right.

Thanks

bobb

"There is no reason anyone would want a computer in their home."
- Ken Olson, president, chairman and founder of Digital Equipment Corp., 1977

Re: Can a legend graphic be scaled?

Lime, Steve D (MNIT)

How are you calling the legend?

Re: Can a legend graphic be scaled?

blammo
WMS (GetLegend Graphic)

bobb

How are you calling the legend?

I would like to be able to scale the symbology in the legend differently from the map (about half scale), is there any way to do that?  I played around withthe Cip sizing to try and get what I was after, but that wasn’t working out quite right.

Thanks

bobb

"There is no reason anyone would want a computer in their home."
- Ken Olson, president, chairman and founder of Digital Equipment Corp., 1977

"The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
- Samuel Johnson