Can I see the strings of a context in transifex?

Can I see the strings of a context in transifex?

Ari Jolma-2
Transifex Webtranslation page for QGIS is on https://www.transifex.com/qgis/

Hi,

In Qt Linguist it is possible to retrieve the strings that belong to the
same context (e.g. a certain dialog) - that makes it easy to find the
exact instance of a string that appears multiple times. This is useful
since I would like to translate that exact instance of the string in a
specific way, different from other instances.

Is it possible to do something like this in transifex? At least I would
like to be able to identify that string more easily in transifex.

Ari

Re: Can I see the strings of a context in transifex?

Robert Szczepanek-3
Transifex Webtranslation page for QGIS is on https://www.transifex.com/qgis/

Hi Ari,

You can try to filter by Occurrence using Occurrence phrases from
Context tab at bottom right window.
Qt Linguist is much better for context translations.

regards
Robert