Call of paper, last call ...

Gaël Kruwialis

Last day to propose a paper for the foss4g.be

Can someone  follow this announcement on twitter & facebook

Johan can you tell us how many subjects already submitted?

Gaël Kruwialis

Institut Géographique National | Nationaal Geografisch Instituut
Spatial Data Infrastructure

Abbaye de la Cambre 13, 1000 Bruxelles

E-mail: [hidden email] | www.ngi.be
Tel: +322.629.84.47

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "ign ngi"

geo

***** Disclaimer *****

http://www.ngi.be/disclaimer.html

Re: Call of paper, last call ...

Oliver May-4
All the tweets were automated, last tweet was a day before the deadline.

I'll schedule some more tweets when I reed the notes of the f2f so I know what was decided.

cheers,

Oliver

On Wed, Sep 4, 2019 at 1:31 PM Gaël Kruwialis <[hidden email]> wrote:

Last day to propose a paper for the foss4g.be

Can someone  follow this announcement on twitter & facebook

Johan can you tell us how many subjects already submitted?

Gaël Kruwialis

Institut Géographique National | Nationaal Geografisch Instituut
Spatial Data Infrastructure

Abbaye de la Cambre 13, 1000 Bruxelles

E-mail: [hidden email] | www.ngi.be
Tel: +322.629.84.47

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "ign ngi"

geo

***** Disclaimer *****

http://www.ngi.be/disclaimer.html

Oliver May