Call for volunteers

dirkf
Dear Belgiuan OSGeo-list subscribers,

On October 26, the 3th FOSS4G will take place in BEL at the Tour and
Taxis site in Brussels. We will need also this year volunteers to help
during the event.

If you want to volunteer and contribute to OSGeo - this is your chance!
Please reply to the [hidden email] if you want to help out and we
will contact you.

Don't forget to register on the website[1] that you come - places are as
every year limited and registration goes hard...

[1] http://2017.foss4g.be/inscription.php

--
Yours sincerely,

ir. Dirk Frigne
CEO @geosparc

Geosparc n.v.
Brugsesteenweg 587
B-9030 Ghent
Tel: +32 9 236 60 18
GSM: +32 495 508 799

http://www.geomajas.org
http://www.geosparc.com

@DFrigne
be.linkedin.com/in/frigne

Re: Call for volunteers

dirkf
2de mail sturen,

Eerste heb ik [hidden email] in cc vergeten...