Call for volunteers for FOSS4G Belgium 2018

Call for volunteers for FOSS4G Belgium 2018

Oliver May-4
Dear Belgian OSGeo-list subscribers,

On October 25th, the 4th FOSS4G Belgium will take place in BEL at the Tour and Taxis site in Brussels. As with all free events we heavily depend on you, the community, to volunteer during the event!

If you want to volunteer and contribute to OSGeo - this is your chance! Please reply to [hidden email] if you want to help out and we will contact you.

Don't forget to register on https://2018.foss4g.be/inscription.php that you come - places are as
every year limited and registration goes hard...

kind regards,

--
Oliver May

OSGeo Belgium