Call for testing in testing window?

Eli Adam
Hi all,

Should we post a call for testing trunk (demo or nightly download)
today-4/15 to the user list?  That could include trunk docs too,
http://docs.geomoose.org/master/

Also, are there any doc updates needed that I should work on? Brent's
tutorial ("Making your Own GeoMOOSE site") is now included,
http://docs.geomoose.org/master/getting_started.html#making-your-own-geomoose-site

Best regards, Eli

Re: Call for testing in testing window?

Brian Fischer
Eli,
I think that is a great idea.  With that post I would also provide instructions on how and what is needed from reporting an issue.  Otherwise you'll get varying levels of usefulness out of people's efforts.

Brian Fischer
Vice President, GIS Project Manager
Houston Engineering, Inc.
O 763.493.4522 | D 763.493.6664 | M 763.229.2734

Re: Call for testing in testing window?

TC Haddad
Regarding docs:

One possible need I've bumped into already is that Issue #99 which is under review adds new functionality to printing, and yet it's not clear how to enable or test it.

For reference: https://github.com/geomoose/geomoose/issues/99

This is one item I could see being useful to add to the demo too.

Tanya

On Tue, Apr 5, 2016 at 10:51 AM, Eli Adam <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi all,

Should we post a call for testing trunk (demo or nightly download)
today-4/15 to the user list?  That could include trunk docs too,
http://docs.geomoose.org/master/

Also, are there any doc updates needed that I should work on? Brent's
tutorial ("Making your Own GeoMOOSE site") is now included,
http://docs.geomoose.org/master/getting_started.html#making-your-own-geomoose-site

Best regards, Eli

Re: Call for testing in testing window?

Dan Little-2
I'm calling the testing/filing window officially closed on Monday.
Monday I want to hand the release to Jim for pushing out.