Call for feedback on grant process improvement suggestions

Call for feedback on grant process improvement suggestions

Anita Graser
Hi,

Before starting the 2020 grant process, we should discuss the suggestions for improvements that have been raised after the previous rounds. I've summarized the suggestions so far in: https://github.com/qgis/PSC/issues/31

Please join the discussion!

The usual schedule is to send out the new call for proposals by the end of April. It would be good if we'd have reached a consensus by then.

Regards,
Anita

Re: Call for feedback on grant process improvement suggestions

pcav
done, thanks Anita!

Il 23/02/20 18:28, Anita Graser ha scritto:

> Hi,
>
> Before starting the 2020 grant process, we should discuss the
> suggestions for improvements that have been raised after the previous
> rounds. I've summarized the suggestions so far
> in: https://github.com/qgis/PSC/issues/31
>
> Please join the discussion!
>
> The usual schedule is to send out the new call for proposals by the end
> of April. It would be good if we'd have reached a consensus by then.
>
> Regards,
> Anita

Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu
QGIS.ORG Chair: