Call for contributions - FOSS4G-FR 2014

Marc Ducobu-2
Dear all,

I think I find the call for contributions of the FOSS4G-FR 2014 :
http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/francophone/2014-February/004467.html

Also I request the budget.

Regards

Marc

--
Marc Ducobu
Champs Libres

Champs Libres Cooperative SCRLFS
Rue Jean Bury 23 - 4000 Liège - Belgique
BE0541.427.670

Re: Call for contributions - FOSS4G-FR 2014

Moritz Lennert
On 22/05/15 00:23, Marc Ducobu wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I think I find the call for contributions of the FOSS4G-FR 2014 :
> http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/francophone/2014-February/004467.html

Thank you ! Could also see if you can find the call for sponsors ?

On http://foss4g.osgeo.fr/ there is the title "Appel à sponsors", but
the "Plus d'infos" button now leads to the list of sponsors. I imagine
that before that it linked to the info page on the call for sponsors.
And this would be interesting to have.

Moritz

On 22/05/15 09:14, Moritz Lennert wrote:
> On 22/05/15 00:23, Marc Ducobu wrote:
>> Dear all,
>>
>> I think I find the call for contributions of the FOSS4G-FR 2014 :
>> http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/francophone/2014-February/004467.html
>
> Thank you ! Could also see if you can find the call for sponsors ?

You can find the call for sponsors here :
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4GFR_2014_Comm_Supports