Call for Presentations and workshops for The International QGIS User and Developer Conference, March 4th - 6th, 2019 , A Coruña , Spain

Call for Presentations and workshops for The International QGIS User and Developer Conference, March 4th - 6th, 2019 , A Coruña , Spain

Artur Gil-2
----- Mensagem encaminhada -----
De: Suchith Anand

Next International QGIS User Conference and Developer Meeting will take place  from 4th to 10th March 2019 in A Coruña , Spain. The call for presentations and workshops at  http://2019.qgis.es/

Submission deadline for  proposals is 21st Dec 2018

QGIS is a user friendly Open Source Geographic Information System (GIS) licensed under the GNU General Public License. QGIS is an official project of the Open Source Geospatial Foundation (OSGeo). It runs on Linux, Unix, Mac OSX, Windows and Android and supports numerous vector, raster, and database formats and functionalities.QGIS is a volunteer driven project.

QGIS has played a key role in bridging the geospatial digital divide and helped provide GIS education and digital economy opportunities to everyone.

I wish to thank the whole QGIS Community for making this amazing software available for everyone to use for free and the kind sponsors, developers, translators and the amazing QGIS community who make this possible. I am grateful for all their work and contributions.

You can get details from https://www.qgis.org/en/site/

Best wishes,

Suchith