Call for List Moderators

Alex Leith
Hey Folks

I'm calling for help in moderating the OSGeo Oceania lists.

We have two lists, and one more coming, and all have a little bit of daily traffic.

I'd like to share the load with some others, please!

So, I've copied in Hamish and Celina, as the comms working group chairs, who I think might like to have a role. But if anyone else would like to stick their hand up, let me know!

Alex Leith
m: 0419189050

Re: Call for List Moderators

Nathan Woodrow-2
Hey Alex,

I'm happy to help a bit here if needed.

Regards,
Nathan

On Wed, Sep 16, 2020 at 11:06 AM Alex Leith <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hey Folks

I'm calling for help in moderating the OSGeo Oceania lists.

We have two lists, and one more coming, and all have a little bit of daily traffic.

I'd like to share the load with some others, please!

So, I've copied in Hamish and Celina, as the comms working group chairs, who I think might like to have a role. But if anyone else would like to stick their hand up, let me know!

Alex Leith
m: 0419189050

Re: Call for List Moderators

John Bryant
I've been an active moderator of these 2 lists for a few years now, and will be happy to continue in that role.

These lists pre-date OSGeo Oceania, and I think they should be seen as belonging to the community.