Call for Code of Conduct (CoC) Committee Members

Call for Code of Conduct (CoC) Committee Members

Camille Acey-3
Call for Code of Conduct (CoC) Committee Members

The mission of the Code of Conduct (CoC) Committee is to assist in making sure that OSGeo continues to be an inclusive and welcoming organization; we will accomplish this by (1) guiding policy around the CoC and other initiatives to increase diversity and (2) dealing with reports of violations of the CoC. The CoC committee will continue to iterate on the CoC, its implementation, and committee membership in order to ensure that they represent, nurture, and encourage diversity in our community.

The committee itself will be open and maintain an open mailing list ([hidden email]) and will maintain a smaller voting committee that will handle CoC incidents and violations. This smaller committee will consist of a total of 5 members also serving one year terms. The additional 3 members will be selected by the co-chairs.

Camille