Call for Agenda - Marketing Monthly Meetings, March 2020

Call for Agenda - Marketing Monthly Meetings, March 2020

Enock Seth Nyamador-2
Hello All,

From our quick call on February 28, [1] we agreed to have monthly meetings on the last Friday of the upcoming months.

In preparation towards meeting on March 27, 2020, Please fill the Agenda section of this hackpad [2] with possible list of items to be discussed and worked on OR reply to this thread.

Best,
--
-ENock

Re: Call for Agenda - Marketing Monthly Meetings, March 2020

Enock Seth Nyamador-2
Greetings,

Just a kind reminder.

Best,
-Enock

Enock Seth Nyamador <[hidden email]> schrieb am Mo., 9. März 2020, 23:16:
Hello All,

From our quick call on February 28, [1] we agreed to have monthly meetings on the last Friday of the upcoming months.

In preparation towards meeting on March 27, 2020, Please fill the Agenda section of this hackpad [2] with possible list of items to be discussed and worked on OR reply to this thread.

Best,
--
-ENock

Re: Call for Agenda - Marketing Monthly Meetings, March 2020

Astrid Emde (OSGeo)
Hello all,

time for the meeting in some minutes.

Where are we going to meet?

Astrid

Am 19.03.2020 11:09 schrieb Enock Seth Nyamador:

> Greetings,
>
> Just a kind reminder.
>
> Best,
> -Enock
>
> Enock Seth Nyamador <[hidden email]> schrieb am Mo., 9. März
> 2020, 23:16:
>
>> Hello All,
>>
>> From our quick call on February 28, [1] we agreed to have monthly
>> meetings on the last Friday of the upcoming months.
>>
>> In preparation towards meeting on March 27, 2020, Please fill the
>> Agenda section of this hackpad [2] with possible list of items to be
>> discussed and worked on OR reply to this thread.
>>
>> 1.
>> https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/marketing/2020-March/004686.html
>> [1]
>> 2. https://pads.ccc.de/kOauJ5eUo6 [2]
>>
>> Best,
>>
>> --
>>
>> -ENock
>

> Links:
> ------
> [1] https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/marketing/2020-March/004686.html
> [2] https://pads.ccc.de/kOauJ5eUo6

Re: Call for Agenda - Marketing Monthly Meetings, March 2020

Enock Seth Nyamador-2
Hello Astrid,

Thanks for bring this up. We currently have no agenda but we have a quick chat for 10 to 15 for whoever is available.

Kindly find pad here https://pads.ccc.de/KcPuBhFW22