Calcomp 5902 Driver

Clark Lovelady

Does GRASS4.0 support a driver for the Calcomp Plotmaster (model # 5902A)
Printer.  It was not included in the 4.0 release I obtained.  Thank You

Clark Lovelady

Calcomp 5902 Driver

James Darrell McCauley

>    Date: Sat, 6 Jun 92 16:46:58 CDT
>    From: [hidden email] (Clark Lovelady)
>
>    Does GRASS4.0 support a driver for the Calcomp Plotmaster (model # 5902A)
>    Printer.  It was not included in the 4.0 release I obtained.  Thank You
>
>    Clark Lovelady
>    [hidden email]

I have something in pasture.ecn.purdue.edu:pub/mccauley/grass/calcomp.tar.Z
that may or may not fit the bill.  The original source of this is unknown,
but I think that it *may* have been written by someone in Range Science at
Texas A&M... I snarfed it from Ag Engineering.  I'm not sure if it works or
if it is even for a 5902a, but...

Gig 'em Ags!
--Darrell McCauley '90