CSW search in Geospatial Portal: FORBIDDEN

CSW search in Geospatial Portal: FORBIDDEN

nenad
Hi,

I am using Geospatial Portal 2018 and GeoNetwork Metadata Catalogue. I want
to use Search for data (metadata) function from portal to make search for
metadata from my GeoNetwork.

I have registered CSW from Geonetwork in Geospatial Portal instance, but any
search returns no results. I have enabled DEBUG logging in Portal's
web.config and according to log file Metadata search is  forbidden. Debug
file is uploaded.  CSWdebugFile.txt
<http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/file/t384860/CSWdebugFile.txt>

Do i need to make change in settings section in GeoNetwork?

Best regards,
Nenad.

--
Sent from: http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/GeoNetwork-users-f3860293.html

Re: CSW search in Geospatial Portal: FORBIDDEN

Juan Luis Rodríguez Ponce
Hi nenad,

On Mon, Apr 29, 2019 at 5:05 PM nenad <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am using Geospatial Portal 2018 and GeoNetwork Metadata Catalogue. I want
> to use Search for data (metadata) function from portal to make search for
> metadata from my GeoNetwork.
>
> I have registered CSW from Geonetwork in Geospatial Portal instance, but
> any
> search returns no results. I have enabled DEBUG logging in Portal's
> web.config and according to log file Metadata search is  forbidden. Debug
> file is uploaded.  CSWdebugFile.txt
> <http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/file/t384860/CSWdebugFile.txt>
>
> Do i need to make change in settings section in GeoNetwork?

you don't need to do any change in GeoNetwork. CSW endpoint is enabled by
default. Just check that you are querying the right URL.
Usually the CSW endpoint is at <a href="http://example.com:port">http://example.com:port
/geonetwork/srv/eng/csw

Regards,
Juan Luis.

--

*Vriendelijke groeten / Kind regards,Juan Luis Rodríguez.
(0)318 416664 <+31318416664>Please consider the environment before printing