CSW config doc page missing

Malena Libman
Hi all, I don't know if this is the list to ask this, but just tried to access this page:

I found it in may and it was online, but now I get the "This page does not exist yet."

Anyone knows what happend?

Thanks

Malena

Re: CSW config doc page missing

toni_schoenbuchner
Dear Malena,

the docs are currently rewritten as the old were outdated.
This is the reason for the 404. In case it helps: Your can

Best regards,

Toni

Today's Topics:

  1. CSW config doc page missing (Malena Libman)

Message: 1
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2019 14:31:56 -0300
From: Malena Libman <[hidden email]>
To: [hidden email]