CS-Map: instructions for downloading JGD2011 grid files

CS-Map: instructions for downloading JGD2011 grid files

Raven Kopelman
Hi all,

r2289 contains instructions for downloading the missing JGD2011 grid file (in ReadMe.txt).  I was unable to find the specified file (JGD2011V100.par) following those instructions.

I did download PatchJGD100.EXE, but was unable to successfully run the installer.  Inspection of the archive using 7zip did not reveal the presence of an .par files.

touhokutaiheiyouoki2011.par can be downloaded, and sounds promising.

Can anyone confirm whether touhokutaiheiyouoki2011.par is the correct grid, or provide updated instructions to download JGD2011V100.par?

Raven Kopelman | Software Developer

Safe Software Inc.
T 604.501.9985 x 331
[hidden email] | www.safe.com

Re: CS-Map: instructions for downloading JGD2011 grid files

Hugues Wisniewski

Hi Raven,

I experience the same issue.

I’ll get in touch with our contact in Japan, the one who referred us to this information in the first place.

Maybe the web site has changed since this submission. Not sure.

I’ll keep you posted

Hugues