CS-Map PSC lead change

Hugues Wisniewski

Hi Everyone,

Since I'm no longer actively involved with CS-Map and the MetaCRS project, in the project's best interest, I am stepping down from the PSC as the CS-Map lead.

After some internal discussion, it's been agreed that it would be best from a management perspective for Simon Liu to represent Autodesk on the PSC for the CS-Map project.

Simon, please introduce yourself to the attendees on this list when you can.

With this announcement I would like to call for a vote on this proposal.

It was a pleasure working on this project.

Best Regards

Hugues

+1

Re: CS-Map PSC lead change

Howard Butler-3

> On Aug 3, 2016, at 10:22 AM, Hugues Wisniewski <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi Everyone,
>
> Since I'm no longer actively involved with CS-Map and the MetaCRS project, in the project's best interest, I am stepping down from the PSC as the CS-Map lead.
> After some internal discussion, it's been agreed that it would be best from a management perspective for Simon Liu to represent Autodesk on the PSC for the CS-Map project.
>
> Simon, please introduce yourself to the attendees on this list when you can.
>
> With this announcement I would like to call for a vote on this proposal.
>
> It was a pleasure working on this project.
> Best Regards
>
> Hugues
>
> +1
+1

This lack of voting brings up the point that I made a while ago in regard to MetaCRS. I think it is no longer functional as an ongoing "OSGeo project" concern, and its charter and voting power should be given back to its member projects.