CRO committee members for elections 2019

CRO committee members for elections 2019

Vicky Vergara-2
Hello board members:

For the 2019 elections, Vasile and Vicky who were in the 2018 elections are stepping down from the CRO committee.
Jorge is staying as volunteer and Anne Ghisla is also volunteering for CRO.

We request approval for the CRO committee members:
Jorge Gustavo Rocha
Anne Ghisla

Regards 2018 CRO members
Jorge, Vicky, Vasile

--
Georepublic UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Salzmannstraße 44,

Vicky Vergara
Operations Research

eMail: vicky@georepublic.de
Web: https://georepublic.info

Tel: +49 (089) 4161 7698-1
Fax: +49 (089) 4161 7698-9

CEO: Daniel Kastl

Re: CRO committee members for elections 2019

jody.garnett
So what is expected here? A motion to appoint Jorge or Anne as CRO? Which one would like the honour?

CRO is an individual responsible for the elections (not a committee).
--
Jody Garnett

On Sat, 31 Aug 2019 at 11:51, Vicky Vergara <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello board members:

For the 2019 elections, Vasile and Vicky who were in the 2018 elections are stepping down from the CRO committee.
Jorge is staying as volunteer and Anne Ghisla is also volunteering for CRO.

We request approval for the CRO committee members:
Jorge Gustavo Rocha
Anne Ghisla

Regards 2018 CRO members
Jorge, Vicky, Vasile

--
Georepublic UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Salzmannstraße 44,
81739 München, Germany

Vicky Vergara
Operations Research

eMail: vicky@georepublic.de
Web: https://georepublic.info

Tel: +49 (089) 4161 7698-1
Fax: +49 (089) 4161 7698-9

CEO: Daniel Kastl

Re: CRO committee members for elections 2019

Anne Ghisla-2
Hi Jody, all,

Jorge and I will work together to handle the election process, and we
agreed that he will be the official CRO.

So happy to be back contributing to OSGeo!

Anne

On Sat, 31 Aug 2019 18:05:32 +0300
Jody Garnett <[hidden email]> wrote:

> So what is expected here? A motion to appoint Jorge or Anne as CRO?
> Which one would like the honour?
>
> CRO is an individual responsible for the elections (not a committee).
> --
> Jody Garnett
>

> On Sat, 31 Aug 2019 at 11:51, Vicky Vergara <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > Hello board members:
> >
> > For the 2019 elections, Vasile and Vicky who were in the 2018
> > elections are stepping down from the CRO committee.
> > Jorge is staying as volunteer and Anne Ghisla is also volunteering
> > for CRO.
> >
> > We request approval for the CRO committee members:
> > Jorge Gustavo Rocha
> > Anne Ghisla
> >
> > Regards 2018 CRO members
> > Jorge, Vicky, Vasile
> >

> > --
> >
> > Georepublic UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
> > Salzmannstraße 44,
> > 81739 München, Germany
> >
> > Vicky Vergara
> > Operations Research
> >
> > eMail: [hidden email]
> > Web: https://georepublic.info
> >
> > Tel: +49 (089) 4161 7698-1
> > Fax: +49 (089) 4161 7698-9
> >
> > Commercial register: Amtsgericht München, HRB 181428
> > CEO: Daniel Kastl

Re: CRO committee members for elections 2019

Michael Smith
Fantastic news, and thanks to both of you for handling this responsibility.

MOT 1: Recognize  Jorge Gustavo Rocha as CRO with Anne Ghisla assisting and both being added to the CRO committee

Mike

--
Michael Smith
OSGeo Treasurer

On 9/1/19, 5:34 AM, "Board on behalf of Anne Ghisla" <[hidden email] on behalf of [hidden email]> wrote:

    Hi Jody, all,

    Jorge and I will work together to handle the election process, and we
    agreed that he will be the official CRO.

    So happy to be back contributing to OSGeo!

    Anne

    On Sat, 31 Aug 2019 18:05:32 +0300
    Jody Garnett <[hidden email]> wrote:

    > So what is expected here? A motion to appoint Jorge or Anne as CRO?
    > Which one would like the honour?
    >
    > CRO is an individual responsible for the elections (not a committee).
    > --
    > Jody Garnett
    >
    >
    > On Sat, 31 Aug 2019 at 11:51, Vicky Vergara <[hidden email]>
    > wrote:
    >
    > > Hello board members:
    > >
    > > For the 2019 elections, Vasile and Vicky who were in the 2018
    > > elections are stepping down from the CRO committee.
    > > Jorge is staying as volunteer and Anne Ghisla is also volunteering
    > > for CRO.
    > >
    > > We request approval for the CRO committee members:
    > > Jorge Gustavo Rocha
    > > Anne Ghisla
    > >
    > > Regards 2018 CRO members
    > > Jorge, Vicky, Vasile
    > >
    > >
    > > --
    > >
    > > Georepublic UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
    > > Salzmannstraße 44,
    > > 81739 München, Germany
    > >
    > > Vicky Vergara
    > > Operations Research
    > >
    > > eMail: [hidden email]
    > > Web: https://georepublic.info
    > >
    > > Tel: +49 (089) 4161 7698-1
    > > Fax: +49 (089) 4161 7698-9
    > >
    > > Commercial register: Amtsgericht München, HRB 181428
    > > CEO: Daniel Kastl

Re: CRO committee members for elections 2019

Tom Kralidis
Seconded.

..Tom

Sent from my iPhone

> On Sep 1, 2019, at 12:38, Michael Smith <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Fantastic news, and thanks to both of you for handling this responsibility.
>
> MOT 1: Recognize  Jorge Gustavo Rocha as CRO with Anne Ghisla assisting and both being added to the CRO committee
>
> Mike
>

> --
> Michael Smith
> OSGeo Treasurer
> [hidden email]
>

> On 9/1/19, 5:34 AM, "Board on behalf of Anne Ghisla" <[hidden email] on behalf of [hidden email]> wrote:
>
>    Hi Jody, all,
>
>    Jorge and I will work together to handle the election process, and we
>    agreed that he will be the official CRO.
>
>    So happy to be back contributing to OSGeo!
>
>    Anne
>
>    On Sat, 31 Aug 2019 18:05:32 +0300
>    Jody Garnett <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> So what is expected here? A motion to appoint Jorge or Anne as CRO?
>> Which one would like the honour?
>>
>> CRO is an individual responsible for the elections (not a committee).
>> --
>> Jody Garnett
>>

>> On Sat, 31 Aug 2019 at 11:51, Vicky Vergara <[hidden email]>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hello board members:
>>>
>>> For the 2019 elections, Vasile and Vicky who were in the 2018
>>> elections are stepping down from the CRO committee.
>>> Jorge is staying as volunteer and Anne Ghisla is also volunteering
>>> for CRO.
>>>
>>> We request approval for the CRO committee members:
>>> Jorge Gustavo Rocha
>>> Anne Ghisla
>>>
>>> Regards 2018 CRO members
>>> Jorge, Vicky, Vasile
>>>

>>> --
>>>
>>> Georepublic UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
>>> Salzmannstraße 44,
>>> 81739 München, Germany
>>>
>>> Vicky Vergara
>>> Operations Research
>>>
>>> eMail: [hidden email]
>>> Web: https://georepublic.info
>>>
>>> Tel: +49 (089) 4161 7698-1
>>> Fax: +49 (089) 4161 7698-9
>>>
>>> Commercial register: Amtsgericht München, HRB 181428
>>> CEO: Daniel Kastl

Re: CRO committee members for elections 2019

jody.garnett
+1 and thanks to Jorge for serving the community as officer.

Just voting to recognize Jorge, don't think we have a CRO or Election committee.

On Sun, 1 Sep 2019 at 12:38, Michael Smith <[hidden email]> wrote:
Fantastic news, and thanks to both of you for handling this responsibility.

MOT 1: Recognize  Jorge Gustavo Rocha as CRO with Anne Ghisla assisting and both being added to the CRO committee

Mike

--
Michael Smith
OSGeo Treasurer
[hidden email]

On 9/1/19, 5:34 AM, "Board on behalf of Anne Ghisla" <[hidden email] on behalf of [hidden email]> wrote:

    Hi Jody, all,

    Jorge and I will work together to handle the election process, and we
    agreed that he will be the official CRO.

    So happy to be back contributing to OSGeo!

    Anne

    On Sat, 31 Aug 2019 18:05:32 +0300
    Jody Garnett <[hidden email]> wrote:

    > So what is expected here? A motion to appoint Jorge or Anne as CRO?
    > Which one would like the honour?
    >
    > CRO is an individual responsible for the elections (not a committee).
    > --
    > Jody Garnett
    >
    >
    > On Sat, 31 Aug 2019 at 11:51, Vicky Vergara <[hidden email]>
    > wrote:
    >
    > > Hello board members:
    > >
    > > For the 2019 elections, Vasile and Vicky who were in the 2018
    > > elections are stepping down from the CRO committee.
    > > Jorge is staying as volunteer and Anne Ghisla is also volunteering
    > > for CRO.
    > >
    > > We request approval for the CRO committee members:
    > > Jorge Gustavo Rocha
    > > Anne Ghisla
    > >
    > > Regards 2018 CRO members
    > > Jorge, Vicky, Vasile
    > >
    > >
    > > --
    > >
    > > Georepublic UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
    > > Salzmannstraße 44,
    > > 81739 München, Germany
    > >
    > > Vicky Vergara
    > > Operations Research
    > >
    > > eMail: [hidden email]
    > > Web: https://georepublic.info
    > >
    > > Tel: +49 (089) 4161 7698-1
    > > Fax: +49 (089) 4161 7698-9
    > >
    > > Commercial register: Amtsgericht München, HRB 181428
    > > CEO: Daniel Kastl

Re: CRO committee members for elections 2019

jody.garnett
Oaky we are waiting on Astrid and Jeff, would really like a 100% response on this so we can start elections.

If not I propose a board meeting next Monday, usual time, with this single motion as an agenda topic.

Jody Garnett