COVID-19 Local Hotspots eThekwini, South Africa

COVID-19 Local Hotspots eThekwini, South Africa

StephenW
Good morning all. Hope everyone is keeping safe. Ive been asked to locate spatial or even tabular information regarding Covid-19 hotspots within eThekwini. Would anyone out there be able to point me in the right direction. All Ive found is an article with images of what look like hotspots but nothing else.
Your help is much appreciated.
Kind Regards

Stephen Wiggins

Cell:    +27662553869

Re: COVID-19 Local Hotspots eThekwini, South Africa

Nicolaas Klopper
Hi Stephen,

We've been doing some analyses on potential hotspots for the whole country based on the Census 2011 data, classifying risk based on certain demographic factors such as density, access to water, etc. Happy to discuss what we've been doing with you.

Kind regards,

Nicolaas Klopper
Director | CA(SA)

1map logo

1map Spatial Solutions (Pty) Ltd
26 Richter Avenue, Wellington
Western Cape, South Africa

t: +27 21 873 0546
m: +27 84 583 0604
w: www.1map.co.za

skype:nic.klopper.88 www.linkedin.com/in/nicklopperrsa/ facebook

On Mon, Apr 20, 2020 at 9:17 AM Stephen Wiggins <[hidden email]> wrote:
Good morning all. Hope everyone is keeping safe. Ive been asked to locate spatial or even tabular information regarding Covid-19 hotspots within eThekwini. Would anyone out there be able to point me in the right direction. All Ive found is an article with images of what look like hotspots but nothing else.
Your help is much appreciated.
Kind Regards

Stephen Wiggins

Cell:    +27662553869

Re: COVID-19 Local Hotspots eThekwini, South Africa

Basson, FC

Hi Stephen

Have a look at the CSIR Greenbook data: https://greenbook.co.za/covid-19.html

The Map Services contain some interesting data.

Regards

FC Basson

Good morning all. Hope everyone is keeping safe. Ive been asked to locate spatial or even tabular information regarding Covid-19 hotspots within eThekwini. Would anyone out there be able to point me in the right direction. All Ive found is an article with images of what look like hotspots but nothing else.

Your help is much appreciated.

Kind Regards

Stephen Wiggins

Cell:    +27662553869

"All views or opinions expressed in this electronic message and its attachments are the view of the sender and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of the Western Cape Government (the WCG). No employee of the WCG is entitled to conclude a binding contract on behalf of the WCG unless he/she is an accounting officer of the WCG, or his or her authorised representative. The information contained in this message and its attachments may be confidential or privileged and is for the use of the named recipient only, except where the sender specifically states otherwise. If you are not the intended recipient you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone."

Re: COVID-19 Local Hotspots eThekwini, South Africa

Natashia Morris
Hi Stephen

There is a task force collaborating towards this end already active in KwaZulu-Natal, comprising research institutions and academia. Please dm me and I can provide further information.

Regards
Natashia

Natashia Morris
Manager : Health GIS Centre

South African Medical Research Council
Tel: +27 31 2034878 | Cell: +27824645187
491 Peter Mokaba Ridge | Durban | Kwa Zulu Natal
www.samrc.ac.za

Facebook
LinkedIn
Twitter

Disclaimer - The information contained in this communication from the sender is confidential. It is intended solely for use by the recipient and others authorized to receive it. If you are not the recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking action in relation of the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. This email has been automatically archived by Mimecast SA (Pty) Ltd This e-mail and its contents are subject to the South African Medical Research Council e-mail legal notice available at http://www.samrc.ac.za/about/EmailLegalNotice.htm.

Re: COVID-19 unipolar decaffeinated tde rLocal Hotspots eThekwini, South Africa

Maipelo Isaacs
Hello Colleagues,

I am looking for employment opportunities anywhere outside Botswana. Please see my CV attached for your appraisal and networks.

Thank you,

Senwelo

On Mon, Apr 27, 2020 at 4:50 PM Mukhethekanyi Ndou <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

CV_Senwelo_Isaacs_2020.docx (30K) Download Attachment