CMake error from QGIS 2.4.0 in Windows 7

CMake error from QGIS 2.4.0 in Windows 7

korash
Hi, I am trying to compile qgis 2.4.0 in Windows 7 for Visual Studio 10.

I have been trying to set up all the required dependencies with CMake 3.0. And I have been able to link all the dependencies by using OSGeo4W, even though there are lots of missing instructions on qgis website for Windows installation.

But, now I am getting error saying below:

   CMake Error at cmake/FindSIP.cmake:54 (MESSAGE):
     Could not find SIP
   Call Stack (most recent call first):
     CMakeLists.txt:569 (FIND_PACKAGE)

I installed SIP from OSGeo4W, but it seems like cmake cannot find the link. I looked at some archives, some previous posts were saying, in general this error is coming from when we are missing "python-sip-dev". But, OSGeo4W only provides "sip" which might mean that "sip" should work. I think the current sip from OSGeo4W includes python-sip-dev too.

If this is the case, how can I resolve this error issue?

Thanks in advance.

Cmake Error