CFV / Wfs indexing with Solr

Florent gravin-2
Dear PSC,

Here is a proposal to add wfs features indexing with SolR into GeoNetwork develop branch.

You'll find there the proposal and doc links, all about this work.

Looking forward to your votes.
Thanks.

--
camptocamp
INNOVATIVE SOLUTIONS

Florent Gravin
0479444492

Re: CFV / Wfs indexing with Solr

Jeroen Ticheler - GeoCat
Hi Florent,
Nice work! +1 from me.
Jeroen

Op 31 mei 2016, om 14:04 heeft Florent Gravin <[hidden email]> het volgende geschreven:

Dear PSC,

Here is a proposal to add wfs features indexing with SolR into GeoNetwork develop branch.

You'll find there the proposal and doc links, all about this work.

Looking forward to your votes.
Thanks.

--
camptocamp
INNOVATIVE SOLUTIONS
BY OPEN SOURCE EXPERTS

Florent Gravin
0479444492

Re: CFV / Wfs indexing with Solr

Jose Garcia
Hi Francois

Looks a nice feature, +1 for me.

I have added some comments in the pull request, please if you can
check them. Also have you check if FindBugs pass in the new code? If
not would be nice to verify it.

As our discussion today, would be great if you can open some tickets
for future enhancements: administration UI for the indexing and
monitoring of WFS harvesting processes.

Regards,
Jose García

On 6/1/16, Jeroen Ticheler <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Florent,
> Nice work! +1 from me.
> Jeroen
>
>> Op 31 mei 2016, om 14:04 heeft Florent Gravin
>> <[hidden email]> het volgende geschreven:
>>
>> Dear PSC,
>>
>> Here is a proposal to add wfs features indexing with SolR into GeoNetwork
>> develop branch.
>>
>> You can find the pull request here
>> https://github.com/geonetwork/core-geonetwork/pull/1568
>> <https://github.com/geonetwork/core-geonetwork/pull/1568>
>> You'll find there the proposal and doc links, all about this work.
>>
>> Looking forward to your votes.
>> Thanks.
>>
>> --
>> camptocamp
>> INNOVATIVE SOLUTIONS
>> BY OPEN SOURCE EXPERTS
>>
>> Florent Gravin
>> 0479444492
>> What NetFlow Analyzer can do for you? Monitors network bandwidth and
>> traffic
>> patterns at an interface-level. Reveals which users, apps, and protocols
>> are
>> consuming the most bandwidth. Provides multi-vendor support for NetFlow,
>> J-Flow, sFlow and other flows. Make informed decisions using capacity
>> planning reports.
>> https://ad.doubleclick.net/ddm/clk/305295220;132659582;e_______________________________________________
>> GeoNetwork-devel mailing list
>> [hidden email]
>> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/geonetwork-devel
>> GeoNetwork OpenSource is maintained at
>> http://sourceforge.net/projects/geonetwork

<https://twitter.com/geocat_bv>

Re: CFV / Wfs indexing with Solr

SimonPigot
+1 - This is really good work. Looking forward to replacing lucene with solr in GN too! Thanks Florent and Francois!