CFV / Report module

Jose Garcia
Dear PSC,

Here is the proposal for the report module https://github.com/geonetwork/core-geonetwork/wiki/Report-Module

It includes some predefined reports:

  • Internal metadata records (metadata not published to group ALL).
  • Updated metadata records during a period of time.
  • File uploads to metadata records in a period of time.
  • File downloads to metadata records in a period of time.
  • Users access in a period of time.

Also includes some extensions in GeoNetwork to allow to log the users last login date and customise the upload/download resources services. All the changes are described in the proposal page.

You can find the code changes in this pull request: https://github.com/geonetwork/core-geonetwork/pull/449

Looking forward to your votes.

Thanks.
Jose García

--
GeoCat Bridge for ArcGIS allows instant publishing of data and metadata on GeoServer and GeoNetwork. Visit http://geocat.net for details.
_________________________

Re: CFV / Report module

Francois Prunayre
Hi Jose,

+1 for me.

Cheers.

Francois

[...]

SimonPigot
+1 from me, Jose.

Cheers,
Simon
  *   Internal metadata records (metadata not published to group ALL).
  *   Updated metadata records during a period of time.
  *   File uploads to metadata records in a period of time.
  *   File downloads to metadata records in a period of time.
  *   Users access in a period of time.

Also includes some extensions in GeoNetwork to allow to log the users last login date and customise the upload/download resources services. All the changes are described in the proposal page.

You can find the code changes in this pull request: https://github.com/geonetwork/core-geonetwork/pull/449

Looking forward to your votes.

Thanks.
Jose García

--
GeoCat Bridge for ArcGIS allows instant publishing of data and metadata on GeoServer and GeoNetwork. Visit http://geocat.net<http://geocat.net/> for details.
_________________________
http://GeoCat.net<http://geocat.net/>

Re: CFV / Report module

Emanuele Tajariol-2
+1 for me.

   Cheers,
   Emanuele

Alle 00:41:51 di Wednesday 16 April 2014, [hidden email] ha scritto:

> +1 from me, Jose.
>
> Cheers,
> Simon

==
Our support, Your Success!
Visit http://opensdi.geo-solutions.it for more information.
==

Ing. Emanuele Tajariol
Technical Lead

GeoSolutions S.A.S.
Via Poggio alle Viti 1187
55054  Massarosa (LU)
Italy
phone: +39 0584 962313
fax:    +39 0584 1660272
mob:   +39  380 2116282

http://www.geo-solutions.it
http://twitter.com/geosolutions_it

Re: CFV / Report module

Jose Garcia
Hi all

Thanks for voting! I'll check today to apply the pull request.

Regards,
Jose García

On Thu, Apr 17, 2014 at 9:55 AM, Emanuele Tajariol <[hidden email]> wrote:
+1 for me.

   Cheers,
   Emanuele

Alle 00:41:51 di Wednesday 16 April 2014, [hidden email] ha scritto:
> +1 from me, Jose.
>
> Cheers,
> Simon

phone: <a href="tel:%2B39%200584%20962313" value="+390584962313">+39 0584 962313
fax:    <a href="tel:%2B39%200584%201660272" value="+3905841660272">+39 0584 1660272
mob:   <a href="tel:%2B39%20%20380%202116282" value="+393802116282">+39 380 2116282