CFV / Motion to make Olivier Guyot a committer to trunk

CFV / Motion to make Olivier Guyot a committer to trunk

Francois Prunayre
Dear PSC members,

I would like to propose Olivier as a committer to GeoNetwork.

He made quite a lot of good contributions to the GeoNetwork user interface in the last 2 years (https://github.com/geonetwork/core-geonetwork/pulls/jahow). He is working in Camptocamp team on  a number of customized projects based on GeoNetwork for Switzerland, Ifremer, geOrchestra and others...

I think the community will benefit from contributions developed by Olivier.

Looking forward to your votes.

Cheers and thanks,

Francois

Re: CFV / Motion to make Olivier Guyot a committer to trunk

Jose Garcia
+1 for me, welcome Olivier!

On Thu, Jun 7, 2018 at 11:56 AM, Francois Prunayre <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dear PSC members,

I would like to propose Olivier as a committer to GeoNetwork.

He made quite a lot of good contributions to the GeoNetwork user interface in the last 2 years (https://github.com/geonetwork/core-geonetwork/pulls/jahow). He is working in Camptocamp team on  a number of customized projects based on GeoNetwork for Switzerland, Ifremer, geOrchestra and others...

I think the community will benefit from contributions developed by Olivier.

Looking forward to your votes.

Cheers and thanks,

Francois

Vriendelijke groeten / Kind regards,

Jose García

Veenderweg 13
6721 WD Bennekom
The Netherlands
T: <a href="tel:+31318416664" style="font-family:Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif" target="_blank">+31 (0)318 416664

Re: CFV / Motion to make Olivier Guyot a committer to trunk

Florent gravin-2
Warm +1 !

On Thu, Jun 7, 2018 at 12:18 PM, Jose Garcia <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

camptocamp
INNOVATIVE SOLUTIONS
BY OPEN SOURCE EXPERTS

Florent Gravin
Front-end Technical Leader
+33 4 58 48 20 36

Re: CFV / Motion to make Olivier Guyot a committer to trunk

Emanuele Tajariol-2
+1

   Cheers,
   Emanuele

Alle 13:27:33 di Thursday 7 June 2018, Florent Gravin ha scritto:

> Warm +1 !
>
> On Thu, Jun 7, 2018 at 12:18 PM, Jose Garcia <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > +1 for me, welcome Olivier!
> >
> > On Thu, Jun 7, 2018 at 11:56 AM, Francois Prunayre
> > <[hidden email]>
> >
> > wrote:
> >> Dear PSC members,
> >>
> >> I would like to propose Olivier as a committer to GeoNetwork.
> >>
> >> He made quite a lot of good contributions to the GeoNetwork user
> >> interface in the last 2 years (https://github.com/geonetwork
> >> /core-geonetwork/pulls/jahow). He is working in Camptocamp team on  a
> >> number of customized projects based on GeoNetwork for Switzerland,
> >> Ifremer, geOrchestra and others...
> >>
> >> I think the community will benefit from contributions developed by
> >> Olivier.
> >>
> >> Looking forward to your votes.
> >>
> >> Cheers and thanks,
> >>
> >> Francois

> >> s/geonetwork
> >
> > --

> > *Vriendelijke groeten / Kind regards,Jose García
> > <http://www.geocat.net/>Veenderweg 136721 WD BennekomThe NetherlandsT:
> > +31 (0)318 416664 <+31318416664> <https://www.facebook.com/geocatbv>
> > <https://twitter.com/geocat_bv>
> > <https://plus.google.com/u/1/+GeocatNetbv/posts>Please consider the
> > environment before printing this email.*

> > projects/geonetwork

Emanuele Tajariol
==
GeoServer Professional Services from the experts! Visit http://goo.gl/it488V
for more information.
==

Ing. Emanuele Tajariol
Technical Lead

GeoSolutions S.A.S.
Via di Montramito 3/A
55054  Massarosa (LU)
Italy
phone: +39 0584 962313
fax:      +39 0584 1660272

http://www.geo-solutions.it
http://twitter.com/geosolutions_it

Con riferimento alla normativa sul trattamento dei dati personali (Reg. UE
2016/679 - Regolamento generale sulla protezione dei dati “GDPR”), si precisa
che ogni circostanza inerente alla presente email (il suo contenuto, gli
eventuali allegati, etc.) è un dato la cui conoscenza è riservata al/i solo/i
destinatario/i indicati dallo scrivente. Se il messaggio Le è giunto per
errore, è tenuta/o a cancellarlo, ogni altra operazione è illecita. Le sarei
comunque grato se potesse darmene notizia.

This email is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed
and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise
protected from disclosure. We remind that - as provided by European Regulation
2016/679 “GDPR” - copying, dissemination or use of this e-mail or the
information herein by anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited.
If you have received this email by mistake, please notify us immediately by
telephone or e-mail.

Re: CFV / Motion to make Olivier Guyot a committer to trunk

Olivier Guyot

Thank you all!!

Le 7 juin 2018 5:05 PM, "Emanuele Tajariol" <[hidden email]> a écrit :
+1

   Cheers,
   Emanuele

Alle 13:27:33 di Thursday 7 June 2018, Florent Gravin ha scritto:
> Warm +1 !
>
> On Thu, Jun 7, 2018 at 12:18 PM, Jose Garcia <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > +1 for me, welcome Olivier!
> >
> > On Thu, Jun 7, 2018 at 11:56 AM, Francois Prunayre
> > <[hidden email]>
> >
> > wrote:
> >> Dear PSC members,
> >>
> >> I would like to propose Olivier as a committer to GeoNetwork.
> >>
> >> He made quite a lot of good contributions to the GeoNetwork user
> >> interface in the last 2 years (https://github.com/geonetwork
> >> /core-geonetwork/pulls/jahow). He is working in Camptocamp team on  a
> >> number of customized projects based on GeoNetwork for Switzerland,
> >> Ifremer, geOrchestra and others...
> >>
> >> I think the community will benefit from contributions developed by
> >> Olivier.
> >>
> >> Looking forward to your votes.
> >>
> >> Cheers and thanks,
> >>
> >> Francois

> >> s/geonetwork
> >
> > --

> > *Vriendelijke groeten / Kind regards,Jose García
> > <http://www.geocat.net/>Veenderweg 136721 WD BennekomThe NetherlandsT:
> > +31 (0)318 416664 <+31318416664> <https://www.facebook.com/geocatbv>
> > <https://twitter.com/geocat_bv>
> > <https://plus.google.com/u/1/+GeocatNetbv/posts>Please consider the
> > environment before printing this email.*

> > projects/geonetwork

Emanuele Tajariol
==
[...]

Welcome Olivier. I added you to the committer team.

Thanks PSC members for your vote.

Le ven. 8 juin 2018 à 15:25, Olivier Guyot <[hidden email]> a écrit :

Thank you all!!

Le 7 juin 2018 5:05 PM, "Emanuele Tajariol" <[hidden email]> a écrit :
+1

   Cheers,
   Emanuele

Alle 13:27:33 di Thursday 7 June 2018, Florent Gravin ha scritto:
> Warm +1 !
>
> On Thu, Jun 7, 2018 at 12:18 PM, Jose Garcia <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > +1 for me, welcome Olivier!
> >
> > On Thu, Jun 7, 2018 at 11:56 AM, Francois Prunayre
> > <[hidden email]>
> >
> > wrote:
> >> Dear PSC members,
> >>
> >> I would like to propose Olivier as a committer to GeoNetwork.
> >>
> >> He made quite a lot of good contributions to the GeoNetwork user
> >> interface in the last 2 years (https://github.com/geonetwork
> >> /core-geonetwork/pulls/jahow). He is working in Camptocamp team on  a
> >> number of customized projects based on GeoNetwork for Switzerland,
> >> Ifremer, geOrchestra and others...
> >>
> >> I think the community will benefit from contributions developed by
> >> Olivier.
> >>
> >> Looking forward to your votes.
> >>
> >> Cheers and thanks,
> >>
> >> Francois

> >> s/geonetwork
> >
> > --

> > *Vriendelijke groeten / Kind regards,Jose García
> > <http://www.geocat.net/>Veenderweg 136721 WD BennekomThe NetherlandsT:
> > +31 (0)318 416664 <+31318416664> <https://www.facebook.com/geocatbv>
> > <https://twitter.com/geocat_bv>
> > <https://plus.google.com/u/1/+GeocatNetbv/posts>Please consider the
> > environment before printing this email.*

> > projects/geonetwork

Emanuele Tajariol
==