CFV / Florent Gravin as PSC member

Francois Prunayre
Dear PSC members,

Florent has been contributing a lot to the GeoNetwork project since he joined us as committer in October 2013. He had a major role in the move to AngularJS, dedicated quite some time on reviewing pull requests and proposals from all contributors and is also now giving directions on how the project should evolve (eg. map visualization, Solr).

So I would like to propose Florent as PSC member.

Looking forward to your votes.

My vote is +1.

Regards.

Francois

Re: CFV / Florent Gravin as PSC member

SimonPigot
+1 - Welcome Florent!

Re: CFV / Florent Gravin as PSC member

Jose Garcia
Hi

+1

Regards,
Jose García

+1 - Welcome Florent!

--
Vriendelijke groeten / Kind regards,

Jose García

Veenderweg 13
6721 WD Bennekom
The Netherlands
T: <a href="tel:+31318416664" style="font-family:Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif" target="_blank">+31 (0)318 416664

Re: CFV / Florent Gravin as PSC member

Emanuele Tajariol-2
+1

   Cheers,