Bundler transformation from image to world coordinates

Bundler transformation from image to world coordinates

Bruno Oliveira
Hello,

does anyone know how to do the inverse bundler transform?
This is waht is in the manual (http://www.cs.cornell.edu/~snavely/bundler/bundler-v0.3-manual.html) :

P = R * X + t       (conversion from world to camera coordinates)
p = -P / P.z        (perspective division)
p' = f * r(p) * p   (conversion to pixel coordinates)

This explains how to transform a world point X to camera coordinates.
But how do I do the inverse transformation? (for instance, how do I get thr x point?.....)