Building attribute table in QGIS

basnetb

Dear QGIS users,

I need to build an attribute table for a raster data layer. Would I be able to do this in QGIS?  If yes, please help me know the details.

Thank you.

Regards

Badri Basnet

Re: Building attribute table in QGIS

geomenke
Hello Badri,
There are two overlapping feature requests for this type of functionality.

I have been interested in this for quite awhile and have discussed it with Nyall Dawson.

I know there is a lot of interest but haven't been able to assemble a group who could collectively fund the development. I'm willing to pitch in. Maybe it's time to revisit this?!

Kurt

Kurt Menke, GISP
Bird’s Eye View
3016 Santa Clara Ave SE